GIULIO Juliusz Awiżeń enters Germany and Italy with steel silos
Purpose and intended outcome of the project:
The company expects that as a result of the implementation of internationalization:
1) It will acquire new foreign markets in the form of Germany and Italy;
2) Increase revenue by at least 20% within 18 months of project completion;
3) It will develop its business, thanks to the new experience gained through international economic cooperation;
4) will receive an increase in revenue, which in turn will allow for new investment in infrastructure and further development of service capacity;
5) Establish new international contacts, which will allow for further foreign expansion into new markets.
Measurable project outcomes:
– Number of internationalization business models prepared for implementation – 1;
– Number of new markets (countries) where the applicant has achieved readiness to start selling products – 2;
– Number of organized distribution channels to be implemented in target markets – 8.
The total value of the project is – 577 977.00 PLN (in words: five hundred seventy seven thousand nine hundred seventy seven 00/100 PLN)
European Funds Contribution:
Project co-financing constituting de minimis aid – PLN 399,415.00 (in words: three hundred and ninety-nine thousand four hundred and fifteen zlotys 00/100)
01.01.2021 – 01.01.2022